Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Friday, March 17, 2006

SXSW Band Interviews & Music @ Towerpod.com

Yeah! Just finished the 6th show! Listen to them all at towerpod.com.

JD and I interviewed these bands:

Dengue Fever
Heavyweight Dub Champion
Magneta Lane
Oranger
Phosophorescent
The Cuts
The Herms
The Mutts
The Teeth
Tina Dico

The thing that really amazes me is that they are all absolutely wonderful people. ALL OF THEM! I don't know why I'm amazed - maybe people are always nice when you show interest in what they're doing... but I suspect that they are all just nice, amazing and cool people. Period.

Off to the Tower showcase tonight - more bands, more interviews, more great music, more great people! SXSW rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home