Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Monday, August 22, 2005

What?

Gosh, I just realized that I completely forgot that I have a blog. What should I write about? Man, don't know. I've been so busy working on the 49Media networks and interviewing the coolest people for the 49Media podcast and thinking about the Podcast Hotel, Webzine, MeetTheVloggers and now even VlogEurope and God knows what else.

But let me say (well, actually write) this - Uta and I have been working on stuff the past days using Skype and SpinXpress (and a few other gizmos) - and even though we're 6000 miles apart it's absolutely amazing how easy it is to work together and actually get something done.

Whew. A blog post. Good night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home