Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Blogher

Wow, I'm slowly recovering from Blogher yesterday - that was an awesome event. I met so many great people my head is still spinning. The panel discussions were absolutely fascinating.

One of the many things discussed there that struck me was the importance of incoming links as an indicator for the importance/value of a weblog. Some ideas were that it might make sense to look at the outgoing links, how many comments there are etc. The discussions about asking for links (linkwhoring?) was also very interesting, how people see that differently: from 'no way' to 'of course I do it!'. Wow.

Now I'm off to Meet The Vloggers in San Francisco. That should be lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home