Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

SpinXpress & Ourmedia

Markus Sandy and Dave Toole turned me on to SpinXpress the other day - which I've downloaded and tested a bit. It really is a great tool for sharing media in private p2p spaces.

Markus also suggested I try Ourmedia which is a great place for sharing media. I was using the archive.org site to upload audio and video for the 49media podcast and vlogformykids, but now I've installed Ourmedia Publisher which makes the whole process so much easier, and the uploads are available immediately. Really cool!

I spoke with Markus in a podcast and Dave (on the phone) - they are both great guys doing really cool stuff!

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 12, 2005 5:59:00 PM, Blogger Markus Sandy said…

    Hey Chris! Thanks for the buzz.

    We spoke about the meet up we are having when Ryanne Hodson comes to the West Coast for BlogHer.

    In all the excitement of what's going on and the fun of making the podcast with you, I neglected to ask you to join us. Duh!

    We are still in the planning stages but things are happening fast. I sure hope you'll be able to come and meet up with everyone.

    The best way to keep up with our plans (and of course I'll email you too), is to keep track of my latest vlog experiment - I think it will intrigue you.

    I am working remotely with a good friend as a summer intern. We are doing it all by vlogs so she can learn and be up to speed and vlogging in time for BlogHer so she can vlog it for SpinFlow.org.

    I am already vlogging to show the way and she is already exploring the world of blogging and documenting her discoveries. Soon she will be adding video to her blog as well.

    Markus' Spin Summer 2005

    Rachel's Summer Spin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home