Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Thursday, May 26, 2005

San Francisco Podcastng Meetup

Uta and I were at the Podcasting Meetup in San Francisco last night - there were a lot of great discussions on podcasting and some great people (in no particular order):

Rock and Roll Geek Show
Say Yum
Jewish Media Conspiracy
Podtech Infotalk
The Retro Podcast
Lending A Voice
Think Future
IT Conversations

Ha! I bet you didn't notice that I'm writing this on Friday but acting like it's Thursday - and Blogger is helping me out with that because I can just change the date on the post. Pretty cool how at least on the internet you can turn back time. I wish I could do it in real life.

Oh - and I need a haircut. They're one of the few things I like about Germany. Too much other stuff sucks though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home