Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Green Thing Video: I Miss You

So my wife and I separated a year ago - which is fine, nothing really out of the ordinary these days. But - then she decided she wouldn't let me see my kids anymore. Why? Because she thinks the kids are her property and she can do wtf she wants. But you know what the worst part is: they're in Germany, and the german courts are pretty much saying: "If the mother wants to do this, then she can do it." In other words: They don't give a shit. They don't care what it's doing to the kids. I hate Germany for that.

This movie is for my kids - I love and miss them very much.



A Green Thing: I Miss You.
57sec. 2.7MB

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home