Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Yeah! Vloggercon

Wow. This was a great weekend. I got to meet some of the coolest people. One highlights for me were meeting J.A. del Rosario and Cristina Cordova of Chasing Windmills fame - they are as exceptional in person as they are in their videoblog.


Holland Wilde was there two - he showed an absolutely awesome video that just totally blew me away - Damn - I wish I could find a link to it somewhere. He's such a great guy - sorry, photo is private!

And I finally got to meet Josh Leo - another wonderful person. If you get a chance to see him as Lyle - hey - what can I say, he's awesome!


And all the other wonderful people (in no particular order, darn it!): Jan, Dave, Markus, Mike, JD, Rich, Morty, Shane, Eric, Bre, Jay, Alicia, Enric, Ted, Zadi, Stephanie, Ben, Gabe, Micheal M, Micheal V, Josh, Steve .... aaarrrrgghhhhh - that's just the tip of the iceberg...











2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:48:00 AM, Blogger gabemac said…

    Great pics Chris!!! It was great seeing you again, and hopefully we'll see eachother in Berlin to make it a happy trip.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger farmer said…

    Hey Chris...if you want to view the video portion of my "journalism in vlogging" presentation, just go to... http://medianipple.blogspot.com/

    It is listed in the right column near the top under: FOLK VIDEO MANIFESTO.

    ENJOY.
    Holland Wilde

     

Post a Comment

<< Home