Chris Ritke is thinking and writing...

...about this and that and some other things...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

5 Things

Ok, this is some sort of MLM thing - no, it can't be because I was tagged by my good friend Markus. Blah. I wanted to ignore it. But I can't. It has been bugging me every 10 minutes since I got the email yesterday.

So here goes.

1. I got married.
2. I am a video blogger.
3. My dog Mikey stinks because it's raining here.
4. I hate IE and Safari. I use Firefox.
5. My wife promised to bake Christmas cookies but hasn't yet. How much longer do I have to wait?

Ok. So who do I terrorize with this? Aha. Uta, of course. And then there's my friend Lucy in Portugal. She'll hate it, but she'll do it, darn it. And there's Marc in Amsterdam. Steven - no, he won't do it, but I'll try anyway. And, and, and, and... damn five. Really? Oh, sure. Of course. Jan.

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Markus Sandy said…

    Alright Chris! Love the 49Projects site. Very cool. Save me some cookies!

     
  • At Monday, January 29, 2007 10:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Chris and Uta, congratulations on your marriage, couldn't happen to nicer people. I got caught up in the 5 things meme too and it wasn't as painful as I expected - in fact, I even enjoyed it.

    Best of wishes and luck with the 49 - why 49? Was it based on that fabulous old spy movie with Robert Donat called The 49 Steps?

     
  • At Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:47:00 AM, Blogger Drizzle Kid said…

    I have to agree, firefox is quite good. I've been stuck on it for quite some years now, I find that other webbrowsers tend to only make me frustrated.
    For how long have you've been married?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home